3 tablespoons baking chocolate powder
5 tablespoons sugar
2 cup milk
cream to taste
- Blend baking chocolate powder and 2 tablespoons of sugar together. Make sure the cup or bowl is big enough for an immersion blender.
- Add 1/2 cup of milk to the chocolate mix. Use the immersion blender until everything is combined.
- In a mug add about 1/3 of the chocolate mixture. Add the rest of the milk. (I have a big mug, every mug is different)
- Heat the milk in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the sugar into the hot chocolate. Stir in heavy cream to taste.
- Add marshmallows if you want.